Einstein VideoPlayer is a project initiated by Guilherme Martins during a dance performance entitled "Einstein Dreams" created by Rui Horta. All this took place at Göteborg Opera in Sweden, September of 2010.
(click for full sized image)
EINSTEIN VideoPlayer v1.5
List of features available ATM:
- playlist based on alphanumeric order;
- parametric crossfade between videos;
- parametric fade in and out to black and/or white;
- keystone / corner-pin adjustment;
- record and load custom presets.
Future versions will include:
- mask overlay with a PNG with transparency;
- independent multiplayer system (optional);
- one player as Master and the other player as Slave (optional);
- customization for several outputs;
- subtitle overlay;
- Improve modularity for fast prototyping and custom projects;
- Improve performance;
- Create the same GUI paradigm to control audio and light;
- Cue list to control everything;
- MIDI, DMX and OSC protocol to control Einstein, and to be controlled by Einstein.